Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Showing Gods Light Through The darkness

So my sisters and I used to go on some websites for girls that have games. You can make clothes and you can sell them. But when you are selling the clothes you can chat and you can't say anything bad, but then we saw some kids sounding out bad words and they say curse words and make really, really bad shirts and say inappropriate things. And on chat they are boys and they ask the girls out, on a date. Its supposed to be just for girls. But boys go on it.

There is another website that's called tygirlz and its the same thing but they can't say or sound out bad words but they ask girls out on dates, And that's another girl's site NOT

a boy's site. But now they make boys on tygirlz. Isn't it called tyGIRLZ not tyboyz?


Every girl website that we used to go on has bad or inappropriate thing on shirts or curse words. We can't have just one website that doesn't have bad things or curse words or inappropriate things like that.
The world is bad and alot of people go on these websites and think its OK and the website isn't bad and its OK to curse and say inappropriate things.


But we have to show God's light and show people that stuff like this is bad and its not OK. Since my Mom and Dad watch out for me they do not allow me on these websites anymore, even though they are made for kids and should be safer places. I want to be a light for God and so I don't want to go on them anyway.


2 comments:

Becky R said...

you are so impressive. I am proud of you not going on those sites anymore

Sharon said...

It's sad really. I have witnessed similar stuff on the websites that my son once used to enjoy.