Hi Galya! (what a pretty name). I found your blog on your mom's blog, so I thought I'd drop by and say hi. I was born in France but my parents were British. I now live in the UK. I guess I understand a bit about living in two different countries, like you do. I'm loving all the pictures you put on your blog. Take care and have an awesome life!!
2 comments:
I like the one giving the "puppy dog" eyes .. very funny :-) You little rugrats always beg with those same eyes.
Hi Galya! (what a pretty name). I found your blog on your mom's blog, so I thought I'd drop by and say hi. I was born in France but my parents were British. I now live in the UK. I guess I understand a bit about living in two different countries, like you do. I'm loving all the pictures you put on your blog. Take care and have an awesome life!!
Post a Comment