
Hi my name is Galya. I am a 12 year old girl. I was adopted from Russia when I was 8 years old.
I love to sing and dance. I love to worship the Lord. I have 4 sisters and 4 brothers and there is 9 all together. It is so much fun to play with them. I want to share a verse with you. It is one of my favorite verses.
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea." psalm 46:1-2
I love this verse because you can ask him for help any time.
21 comments:
What a beautiful blog Galya. I love it. It is almost as beautiful as you are.
Love,
Mom
Just lovely! Your writing is amazing after four years in America!
I can't wait to hear more about your story through your eyes. You are much loved from all over the world since your mom has shared so many beautiful things about you! :)
Your blog is beautiful! I look forward to reading more from you. I love that verse, also :)
I will subscribe to your blog. Keep up the good work.
Denise
Galya, it is so wonderful that you have decided to share your thoughts with us. I am excited to follow along. Great Job!
Monica
It will be neat to hear how God has worked in your life. You are a testimony of God's grace and mercy.
Blessings,
Cris
Welcome to the world of blogging, Galya! I very much look forward to hearing your story.
Big hugs!
Bridgett
Beautiful Blog!!! I can't wait to hear more about your story and where God has you now.
Blessings!
I look forward to learning more about you. I think it is amazing that you want to be a missionary some day to your birth country. I'm sure God has a wonderful plan for you.
I am so excited to read your story, Galya!
I am so glad that you have started a blog. Your words are just beautiful. I can not wait to read more.
Hey Galya! Cool! I am eleven years old. Do you want to visit my blog?
www.blogginglulu.blogspot.com
Cool post!
How sweet! We're so glad you're blogging!
That is great that you have a blog. You are so sweet.
Beautiful verse!
Awesome post. Can't wait to get to know you more.
I MISS YOU TOO!! Me too!!!
aww i love your blog!!!!!
<3
Madison
Post a Comment