
My two sisters and I are going to a bible study and it is so much fun. We get to meet other s. The bible study book is all about planting seeds in your heart. I am having fun learning about Jesus.
God is the seed and we are the soil and if you give the seed water it will grow and it will be more like God. If you believe in him you will have a seed and it will get bigger and bigger the more you trust in the Lord. It helps me to grow more to God.
5 comments:
Cool Galya! That's a good idea.
Dear Galya, I have a daughter Nastya, who is now 11 - she was adopted from Russia four years ago, too. You have a lot in common.
I wish so much she could go to your Bible Study - it sounds wonderful.
I like your blog Galya! I have two siblings from Russia... and I long to go back and tell others(in Russia) about Jesus. Your Bible sounds like fun... oh did I meantion I'm homeschooled too?
i love your blog it is so you
thanks
Post a Comment