Wow....all right. Your an amazing girl, even though I may not know you. :)~Audrey
You are beautiful, Gayla. I wish I had your faith. I read your mom's blog and have read some of your sister's. Now I need to read your dad's! I love you and your family. :)<3 Carmen
great post!
Wow! Just stumbled upon this blog! It looks really awesome! My sister is adopted from Ukraine! :) There are only 5 of us. For now! :)http://counterculturalteen.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow....all right. Your an amazing girl, even though I may not know you. :)
~Audrey
You are beautiful, Gayla. I wish I had your faith. I read your mom's blog and have read some of your sister's. Now I need to read your dad's! I love you and your family. :)
<3 Carmen
great post!
Wow! Just stumbled upon this blog! It looks really awesome! My sister is adopted from Ukraine! :) There are only 5 of us. For now! :)
http://counterculturalteen.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment