So today my sister and I were talking about The Second Coming Of The Lord and how we were going to be with the Lord in heaven. And if we were going to be people or spirits. No one knows when the Lord is going to come not even the angels know. I think about the Lords coming alot and when he's going to come.
It's alot to think about. My sister and I like to talk about it. I can't wait for him to come and just bring us to heaven. So we don't have to deal with anything bad. The world is bad and I just can't want for him to come save us all. That will be so cool. WOW just think the Lord coming on a cloud and sending us to heaven.
1 comment:
I think about Him coming too. I can't wait!
Post a Comment