Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MISSON TRIP



You know me and my sister Rose want to be missionaries when we grow up so.....

Me and my sister went on a mission trip and it is like being a little missionary.

It was so much fun!! We went to a h0use and planted plants and then we want to a pregnancy center and we wrapped papers for bottles. Then we went to clean a place a homeless shelter. We did so much more. I hope to be a missionary soon.





5 comments:

Karen said...

It sounds like you already are! Remember.... you don't have to leave the country or even your town.... not even your neighborhood to be a missionary :) You are on the right track... Great job!

sparrow girl said...

Galya, we really like your blog! Keep writing so we can read more about what God is doing in your life!

Russian Princess said...

thanks guys I love you !!

Keri said...

Galya! I am enjoying your blog! I hope you write more :) i'm a friend of your mom's (online) and I adopted my daughter from Russia about the same time as your mom and dad adopted you! Keep writing! Love Keri

Becky R said...

Wow. That is amazing! You are very special (and so are all your brothers and sisters.)