Saturday, May 30, 2009

Girl's Night out





Me and my sister's went on a girls night out. It was so much fun. I loved it. First we went to Apple bees and that was so much fun. After we ate the food, we got a dessert that was so good! We ate it so fast. Then we went to the mall and we walked around a little bit. Then we got my sister's ears pierced she was so brave. So........


Lulu thought that she wanted to get her ears Pierced too. She picked her earings out. She got them marked ,then she got then pierced. She was brave too. I was so proud of Lulu. She loked so cute. It was so much fun!


I HAD THE BEST GIRL's NIGHT OUT EVER!!






2 comments:

Annie said...

Hii, Galya! I wanted to read about your mission trip, but the post is lost. I'll look forward to finding it!

Russian Princess said...

hi !!!